Why you should Collect Nendoroids

I get this questions a lot: "Why should I collect Nendoroids when they are expensive and I can barely do something with them?"

Yes, they can be expensive but don't have to and they seem boring if you don't have imagination. You see Nendoroids are one of Japan's best figures you can get. They extremely detailed and are very versatile. You can pose them and swap their clothes. So here is Why you should Collect Nendoroids:

1 They are Versatile



When you buy a Nendoroid you are actually getting several accessories with it like different limbs, face expressions, objects, etc. You can customize your Nendoroid as much as you want and you can even make little dramas and scenes with them. Owning several Nendoroids opens up even more doors. All Nendoroids have the same build quality which means you can swap their parts and they will still fit. Several months ago, there was this viral picture of a Hatsune Miku Nendoroid with a Colossal Titan body. The point is there is a lot of possibilities with Nendoroid especially if you have Imagination. 


2 They are cute




Probably one of the deciding factors for me was their cuteness. When you start collecting Nendoroids you usually do so by buying only the one that really appeals to you but then you get another and another. In short, the main drive force behind buying a Nendoroid for me is their cuteness. The only reason I didn't list this first was because that other misconception. 


Subscribe to our mailing list






3 People won't think that you are a creep




When I got my first scale Figure of Hatsune Miku, which I got at an UFO catcher in Akihabara (Tokyo), she came with a Bikini and well detailed underwear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really liked her because she was my first Figure but occasionally friends would come over and look at me like a little creepy because of that. While on the other side, Nendoroids are regarded as kid's friendly and therefore cute. Some of the girls that saw my Nendoroids really liked them like for instance Renge (2 They are cute) above. 


4 Make new friends

Once you start collecting Nendoroids, you can actively participate in the Nendoroid community and make new friends who can share your passion. 


5 You will really enjoy the view

The view of several Nendoroids together is quite something. Every now and then it will make you laugh about yourself and believe or not cheer you up. 

I know that that 4 and 5 sort of are really short but I just did not want to finish this guide without mentioning those. I hope you liked this little guide and hope we see on the next time. Do not forget to subscribe to our Mailing list since there we let you know of new content, ideas and news in the Japanese world in general not just Anime, Manga, etc.